Semester Ends!!

erm.... my semester has ended for about 3 weeks and now only i have the time to write something about my past semester.... sorry lar~ kinda busy mar....... terus holiday after finish final paper, den terus work after finish holiday.... hehe... schedule quite full....

First of all, I would like to thank my cousemates for making my 4th semester a GREAT memory....
Having gatherings with you guys during CNY eve is really a nice memory.... ^^.... (p/s: i still wonder why i have 2 slices of oat fish fillet while others just have one... lolx...) This semester is also kinda fun...... although those lab reports, assignments, case studies almost drive all of us crazy, but i think this will be a good experience for us right?? hahahha...

Secondly, this semester i feel myself so KENG... can tahan not to go home so often during semester, and almost spend only exam days in uni during final exam weeks.... traveling back to uni for 6 hours just to take a 2 hour exam and travel back 6 hours to penang to wait for another exam to start... KENG~! hahahha

Thirdly, I wanna thanks COOL FISH alot lo..... she so nice that she bring me here n there, going out so often during this semester... SPEND SO MUCH MONEY bcos of this... hahahah... but really thanks that she always drop me at KTM station whenever i need her~~ T.T touched

Fourthly, I went to KUANTAN!!! i had my 1st trip with my coursemates..... Lovely beaches and nice hill with funny friends make this trip a UNFORGETTABLE memory..... later i'll post something about kuantan... ngek ngek ngek.....

OK... this is the end of my semester review.... No matter how my results are for this semester, i'm still happy to have it~~~

Love u guys~!! ^^

0 comments: