Sabah Trip -- Introduction

WHY Sabah??
I also have no idea... hahaha.. Just following Ms PW Lee and Ms JY Ho's planning....
After rushing booking for air tickets and hotels, there come boring waiting time ---- 1 YEAR...
Since we booked the flight ticket and hotel room earlier, we managed to get a cheaper price.. ngek ngek ngek~~

My Flight:
Air Asia PEN <<-->>KKIA with 15kg luggage, insurance blah blah = RM 269.00
Air Asia KKIA<<-->>SDK with 15kg luggage, insurance blah blah = RM 68.00
Tune Hotel 5 nights stay = RM 103.74

=.=||| spent RM441 one year ahead of my trip... >.<

Few weeks before our trip, we start to find transportation...
at first we thought of driving ourselves... surf through internet and found this:
http://www.bimaztours.com/
They offered me a good price of transportation, and even offered me driver service... It's better to have a driver there so u can spend all your precious energy playing around.. hahahahaha
A big thanks to Ms Hani and En Awang for planning trips for us.. and to me, i feel the price is reasonable...

Fetching us twice from airport to 1 Borneo, to kundasang, to any place we want, for 6 continuous day only costs  us RM 1450... cheap right?? (dont disappoint me pls~~~ hahaha)

Another driver at Sandakan is also reasonable, RM 1000 for 3 days at Sandakan, including 2 hours trip to Gua Gomantong and town trip (we've asked another which costs us RM700 for only town trip >.< Dracula man!!)

Sabah is really nice and fun, it is a must go place in Malaysia other than Penang, my hometown~~ hahahaha ^^

0 comments: