Sweet Holiday

Finally, my official holiday has come.. huhu.... last holiday was a mess... done nth and it's very rush... dis time i can fully enjoy my holiday ady...

Actually about my holiday, it's more to lepak at home than enjoying, bt to me it's really an enjoyment lepak-ing at home... facing my computer, watching dramas, sleeping on my bed, reading my comics, watching my hubby's dvd.. huhu... damn nice la!

Ask me about my plannings in holiday? NOTHING... except for gathering on wed nite... huhu
jz a simple bbq steamboat dinner together wif some frens, nth more... Bday party? canceled lur.. no ppl wanna come ma... who ask me so "hak yan jang" wor... hahahah......

btw, dis holiday will not be very enjoyable too... my younger sis so damn kacau..... aihzz... plus my father so damn noisy... feel so sien lah~~ jz pretend i heard nth, saw nth lor.... blind n deaf myself dis week... jz listen to leehom's songs and watch his mv or concert will do.. huhuhu...

that all for my holiday ler... mayb will update here if i got any extra functions... sweet holiday to myself... muaksss

0 comments: