I'm a selfish gal!!! Dun ever ask for my help anymore if u cant tahan my temper!!!

I alwiz hate to be helpful.... I'm a typical libra gal, that i dun like things that i've done has no repay...
That's the reason y i dun like to ask for help, because i dun wanna hutang anyone else...

I really hate that ppl keep asking me this and that when those things are supposed to be their job.. The moment i have the free time to rest, and ppl will start come and kacau me... it's irritating!!!
I dun like to do things that are too sudden and without any planning.. I hate last minute job, i hate those stupid things!!!! HATE!!!

The thing i hate the most is, i help ppl out of generosity, that is nt really wat i alwiz do, bt ppl nt only din thank me, summore come n blame me for nt doing extra for them... It's really FXXX!!! WTH!!! why i keep met this kind of ppl in UNI!! i hate to face these kind of ppl la!!! why must i help them? it's nt my job and i have to be blamed!!! i really dun like unfair things!! It's better that i let ppl think that i'm a super duper selfish gal rather than i helped out and get nth back! I dun hope for any thank bt at least, show ur appreciation!! i'm nt necessary to help out k!!

I AM A SELFISH GAL!! KEEP AWAY FROM ME, THANKS!!

3 comments:

aNgeL said...

gal... who make u so so so temper de.. calm down calm down... take a rest n hav a long breath.. cheer up ya~

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

many ppl lo.. lol.... jz wanna express here... nth special huhu~~

zhen said...

Cool girl... Dun care them la,stay away urself from those ppl taht mk u unhappy ya... Support u ya...