The weekend without going home~~~

Last weekend, i had my microbiology test on friday night.. this is the main reason i have to stay at kl for the week.
After test, my bro fetched me to his house and we watch drama and so our own stuff.. until almost 4am only we started to go to bed...
the next morning, i was awaken by the msg tone which the msg was from Digi... It's irritating and i cant sleep back... started to do my stuff, bath and so on, i woke my bro at 135pm.. den we went to mid valley to buy the concert ticket..
after that, we went for a movie - laughing gor... damn nice, although i was so sleepy at that time bt still it makes me feel nice..
after dinner, we rest at his home for a while and started to tidy up his room... it took us about 3-4 hours to clean his tiny room.. it's very tiring.. den we went to mamak for supper until around 130am.
as soon as we reached his home, i terus fall asleep as i was really tired ady.. the next morning, both of us slept until noon only we went to one-u for lunch, after that we shopped for a while and back home.. after that, he sent me back uni and that was my lousy weekend....

1 comments:

M Yee said...

haha it didnt sound that lousy lar.at least you didnt get stuck at the hostel for 2 days eating instant noodles..lolz