I had a bad day.....

13/8... BLACK THURSDAY

1st of all... morning woke up kinda late cos last nite study till zzz....
den rush to test without having meal...
after test, took breakfast n went to lab to count microbes.....
finish counting time, ady late to class... but lecturer jz started.. tot we are so lucky... manatau!!!
after 10 minutes, lecturer say today until here... SWEAT!... early noe dun wan go d la....
den tutorial class time clash again wif my class...
after that, stil okie, until processing lab....
until 6pm stil havent finish, beh tahan , terus run back n pack n go...
SO LUCKILY, i left my purse in hostel.. KNS...
have to sit one whole round of bus to get back kolej....
den my fren sent me to ktm station, my tng card gt prob pulak...
really pek chek...
at last, i manage to back pg oso.... TIRING man..... bt so sweet to be at home ^^

0 comments: