Happy Birthday to Me



First of all, thanks boys and gals for "conteng" my birthday card....
really appreciate it... ^^
and specially for jiaying: thanks for doing the card for me... love it!!

Few more days to step into my 22nd year of life in this world, and i'm really happy to be with what i have now...
a warm family, a group of nice friends and coursemates, cute colleagues and much more...
to every single person i know in this world, thanks for making me myself... ^^

22nd... life seems to be just starting and yet, how many 22 years more for me??
Still not having any success now, but i hope i wont need to wait another 22 year to succeed....


To GOD, thanks for bringing me to this world, giving me everything i have now and always be with me whenever i'm weak, fear and down... Amen....
To dad and mom, thanks for bringing me to this world and take good care of me for these 20+ years.. I love mom and dad!!

To my siblings, although u guys always bullied me, but without this, we wont be that close and sampat!! ^^

To my friends, thanks for being my friend.... Appreciate!!

To my colleagues, bila nak jumpa ni?? hahahaha....

My aim for this year, celebrate my birthday with the heart of appreciation... ^^

1 comments:

M Yee said...

happy bday to you again =D

3rd time i'm wishing you? haha

all the best =D