A horrible morning

This morning was super duper so damn horrible!!!!

At 1st, i was so steady that i feel i wont be called to present about my group's report.
and when time passes, the feeling of kena lottery came to my mind, and

OLA CALLED MY NAME, asking me,
Lim Sue Shan, why are you always doing timekeeper job??
GOSH, luckily my brain was awake at that time, and i answered, because i have stopwatch with me...
1st round "ding ding ding" Sue WINS

next, he continued to torture me....
and my hand was shaking, no matter holding mic, or holding papers...
SHAKE IT bABY~~ really scary la...
Explain what you've did in spray drying experiment..
Gosh... Squeezed out what i've read yest and blah everything out...
he continued to torture me with some questions that i didnt know what is his main point of his question!! lolx. and i pass that bomb to kx... sorry man... cos this report's result is done by u~~

Luckily, he didnt manage to ruin our san fu report... Thanks God!! hahaha..

I think he dun like timekeepers...
cos yeeying oso kena asked alot of question jz bcos she's timekeeper...
KNS, go sue u ah!!! Timekeeper for sure dunno how to do work meh!!!

but anyway, i dun have to panic anymore next week... hahahaha yay~~~

2 comments:

M Yee said...

haha ola tales =)

nxt week can concentrate on 4822 ^^

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

yep.. really scary la...
and next week, discuss 4822 with me!!! pinjam tengok!!