Another 14 hours.....

It's just left 4 hours to my lunch, 6 hours to my final paper, 9 hours to take bus and 14 hours to reach home.. I din really pay attention on my final paper d, as it really have too many holidays in between.. BTW, there are more n more "tips" coming out and i dun feel like wanna study other things ady.. huhu

Finally, today is my last day in my room in this semester... i found out that i din really stay at my room for so long leh! since last fri till now.. OMG... but it's a nice feel as i jz have to wait for my lunch n dinner time everyday.. hahaha

The followings are things that i packed...




These are the small part of my huge storage in uni... lolx..












I have no mood to do anything else now except sitting down and wait for holidays to come...

my dear frens, HAPPY HOLIDAYS~~

0 comments: