Vacation.....

Recently, i feel like wanna go for a vacation so eagerly... I doesn't know why i have this kind of feeling... maybe I've been working and studying for one and a half year non-stop.. to me, going to KL for a vacation is now a nightmare... there's nothing much in KL actually.... the shop there are the same with what i have i Penang, and those I cant find in Penang, i will never put a step in it... lolx..

There are a few location that I hope to go..
1. Langkawi - although it has not much to play, but it's nearer and i haven't been there after 3 years old i think... I dun even have any idea that i went there before....
2. Redang - a place quite far from me... with nice beach and wonderful view.. jz think of snorkeling and music party there makes me feel so enjoy.. sobs...
3. Singapore - another place that i hope to go, but not that eagerly.. hohoho... maybe is i dun like the pace of the place kut... too fast and too hurry... (plus a long bus trip there, torturing!!)
4. Hattyai - best place for shopping.. cheap things and nice product there.... but not that relaxing too~~

I wanna find kaki to teman me lah!! who wanna follow me for vacation?? Cameron highlands oso can.. i dun mind oso.. jz that i can find a place to relax myself and have a break neh!!

2 comments:

zhen said...

Vacation? Can i join? I oso vy tired liao!!!

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

wan lah
but where u wan go wor? any suggestion?