Busy Busy Busy...

I suddenly feel myself become a final year student this few days. Super busy until no time to have my dinner just like yesterday... haiz...

First of all, case study for Analytical Chemistry for Food.... Everyday LABs LABs LABs....... summore have to prepare own sample, own solution, own steps..... finally, own report as it is a journal....

Secondly, assignment for Sensory Evaluation of Yellow Noodles.
We have to knead our own dough to make the noodles, cook it, prepare the soup base, handle the test and analyse the result of our noodles... this is the subject that i scared the most as i almost failed my 1st test... Omigosh~~~~

Thirdly, assignment for food chemistry... Scrap book with tonnes of wrappers to be prepared... but i havent even finish collecting those wrappers..... ops... dun let Dr. Kharidah see this blog... she'll kill me cos actually we didnt need tonnes of the wrappers.. hahahahaha.....

Fourthly, NO TIME TO GO BACK HOME!!!!
The last date i'm at Penang is 21st February, and until now, i havent back home even once.... I miss my hokkien mee, curry mee, laksa, satay, char kuey teow, ban chang kueh and chee cheong fun so much lar~~~ who can FedEx it to me?!?!??!?! T_T
In addition, my ON AIR episode 17 spoiled d... i cant watch it and i'm tergantung in between the drama.... so sad lar... cant back home summore no drama to watch... ISHH...

I wonder when can i reach Penang... will it be the 1st week of April? seems like impossible...
Will it be the 2nd weekend of April... I hope so....
If not, i'll only be at penang after april.... GOSH...
Can anyone imagine LIM SUE SHAN sitting in residential college every week and online doin nth, sleep eat shit everyday??? Even myself cant believe it.... sobs......

Now i can only hope that my mom can come down for interview as soon as possible and most probably weekends... then i can really have a good break...

5 comments:

M Yee said...

haha i thought i saw u blogging jz now so jz dropped by to 8 hahaha.jz bear with the weekends..can go visit ur bro also mar =)

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

aiyar... dun wan go find him lor... find him will jz give him a chance to spend my money.. wahahahaha.. how bad I am..... lolx....

lizi said...

只有祝福我们咯!
忙的生活让我们充实,为了我们的“前”途和“钱”途只好老实地加油。嘿嘿,gambatee...

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

thanks lizi.... hope i can manage to cope the stress lar... abit tired n almost wanna give up ady... aihzz... the more senior year we are, the more tension we are... T_T... now can just hope for the best lor~~

M Yee said...

haha dont let ur bro sees this XD lol