Finished my test~~~

Finally, after a few hectic weeks, my tests are all GONE... wahahahaha.... although i didn't do very well for these tests, i still very happy cos my 2nd year life almost end lor~~~(should i feel sad because i'm getting older in my university??)

There are more things waiting for me to finish by now...
1. BBI assignment - proposal for grammar game... (Omigosh... what age are we in and we still have to play games!?!?!?!?!)
2. BBI assignment - Self Directed Learning... they give us lots of webpages and ask us to do exercises... but it seems more like copying what the page said rather than doing our own job... lolx...
3. Food Chemistry - scrap book. I'll be going to either mid valley or the mines with yeeying to do search for any possible wrappers for our scrap book... muahahaha...
4. Chemical analysis - Journal... so tired about doing that lab... and we have to do our report like journal that can be published.... TENSION LAR~~~
5. Sensory Evaluation - This friday is our sensory lab... we have to learn how to prepare our sample and also serve... THIS IS A HUGE CHALLENGE because we have to do it on friday noon where our uni is "KOSONG" OMG!!! scary scary....

It seems like a lot of things to do right? But i'm so relax and still blogging here... OMG!!!! who can come and slap me so that i can wake up and start doing my job?!?!?!? HELP~~~

anyway... just try my best lar.... HWAITING!!! ^^

3 comments:

M Yee said...

hey u wana go mid to find wrappers with yy? when are you guys going? i wana follow =) if u guys dont mind XD

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

we're goin mid this sat ler.. u're not in kl by that time. maybe next time we can go out together~~

M Yee said...

i see.haha. then i go back ipoh find wrapper myself=)sure nxt time see when go out ya=)