Emo-ing

The emo feeling has been following me for a few days....
to those that kena shoot by me, SORRY.... I didnt meant to be so harsh...
but sometimes, i feel like so tension, and problems keep attacking me... this makes me super tired...
and unluckily, more problems attacked me, and those ppl who asked me some question, will kena shoot... paiseh paiseh... really Sorry...

It's never a easy job to work in team... especially large team...
many different ideas, different oppinions and will lead to many problems than...
It's not just about doing work...
In daily life, during communicating with others, this problems occurs too...

maybe it's me that used to be "sayang" by my dears and dars,
any unhappy things, we'll talk out openly... and we accept it...
maybe at first will have some hard feeling, but finally, will be okay...

I think, it's hard to find other ppl that knows me well and can tolerate me well...

Well, i didnt hope for everyone to understand me, but at least, i think,
with you, you and you, i've more than enough understanding friends in my life....

Thanks my dear.... ^^ ...
(i think you three will never read my blog... hahaha... if u read this, pls do reply)

and to my coursemates that read this, i appologize for my misbehave... orz...

2 comments:

Lemon said...

Yer...I am not include in the "dear" rite? =.=
Coz I read your blog..=.=
Im juz d "coursemate" wuwa...

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

you cant be my dear.. my dear and dars have know me since i'm a kid... they know how i've changed.... ^^