Long Time No "Post"

It has been quite a long time since my last post....
my current life is killing me... T.T

Not to mention about those crazy tests, reports and busy activities,
the other aspects are driving me crazy too!!!!

i was wondering those "kids" nowadays have any respects towards "elderly" like me...
Even u said tonnes of sorry after u accidentally "bang" him/her, they will give u their "KANASAI" face as their response... WTH!!! adik, tau tak macam ni banyak kurang ajar!!!

and, i really dunno izzit bcos of the effect of went home last weekend, start from this monday i feel that i'm totally not in a good condition for everything... aihzz... mayb i shud stay alone for some period of time.... (boys and gals, better dun kacau me if i seems quite lately... i need to be alone....)

life seems to be so hard when we grew up... i missed those sampat times in high school, busy comparing wif frens who finished her homework 1st, who get a better marks for certain test... although it's comparing, but no hard feelings after that... I am sure that this will never happened in my University life.... It's too realistic here....

It's time to stop blogging and continue to read those notes before i gotta go for meeting tonite... tmr will be a tough day for me......

2 comments:

Lemon said...

Oh..I will guai guai and won't kacau you much recently..*scare-ing*

M Yee said...

Lol. tcare ya =)