black days

boys and gals, if u feel that u drop money, u hurt ur finger those things are consider as bad luck, pls refer to my experience and u'll feel, WOW, i'm soooo lucky....

My black days starts from last thurs.... Everything was perfect....
Lab went off on time and i get bus ticket to back Penang.. Wow~~
reached home earlier than my plan and ate nice food.... WOW WOW...
and then, have my sweet sleep at 2am~~

suddenly.... "PIANG"
loud bang outside, and i tot it was just a dream...
and then, many talking voices there....
Our glass cabinet wif mom's collection of mugs and cups collapes and all the glass shredded all over the place..... and my dad started to vacuum the place.... MIDNITE... IT's MIDNITE....
omg... cant sleep....
so walk around, and so lucky, step on glass pieces, but din hurt my leg,
thinking that it was just sand, i swept it off using another leg, and hurt my left leg... *&$#(@*$@#)(...
After that, i stay awake till 5am only went back to my bed....

the next day, everything still nice... went for shopping and movie, back home happily.... and another nightmare started....
Reports got error!!~ "data edited"~~ 'shud we put this in??'....
scare me till i dare not switch on my phone and msn... (sorry man)...

and on Sat, mom told me to change the catridge of my printer, okay...
and the printer sot jor... keep ask me to put in catridge.. T.T.....

Sunday back to uni, on the bus, i realised that my Nintendo DS upper screen starts to "sot"... sometimes there will be no graphic show at all.... WTH...
back in my room, my uni printer spoilt too.. again, catridge problem... ARGH~!!
today, went to faculty tot wanna use fac's line to find journals... manatau, IP address conflict... cant use it... WALAO~~~

i wonder what will happen next.... T.T hopefully no more gadgets will be found rosak..pls... wa dah takda duit la!~!

1 comments:

M Yee said...

LOL. nvm.raya coming~ holidays coming! Something to look forward too =)