something to talk about

I really feel that i'm more n more bcoming a LIBRA person....
LAZY!! hahahahaha

my laziness is not just about my studies, my assignments or reports, but also
laziness in maintaining relationships....

sometimes i really feel that, i'm so stup that i treat others as my BEST, but i feel they treat me like NOTHING.... really sam sui..... *kiang*....

relationships really like playing the Sims.... if u din let ur sims keep contact with others, they will bcom acquaintance..... juz like what i feel now..... try to think urself, if u r the person that everytime u have to approach others, and they give u no response... the fire in ur heart to maintain that relationship will deplete lar~~ and now, this is what i feel... zzzzzz..........

k lar... time to work on my assignments....
Jiaying... we sama sama DIE lur~~~ T.T
Sheryl, kar yau ah!!
(others, dun blame me for not mentioning u guys here, cos u guys nvr come to my blog.. ISHH)

With love,
Sues~~

4 comments:

Lemon said...

Bahaha...why u call sheryl kau you bt call me same same die with u? I dun wan~~~~hihihi

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

lemon: cos i know u can die wif me but i nt sure sheryl will die onot... mayb she more sustainable... hahahaha

M Yee said...

haha not sustainable~ more to becoming waste liao~ haha nvm we 3 wont die de.. we 3 can become charlie's angels to fight bad ppl . ciplak-ed angels lolz

add oil =D happy hols =D

zhen said...

Aiyaya... wat happened to my dear leh???