Week 10....

I think this is the semester that i updated my blog most often... hahaha
why? because i'm too free!!
Not going home, not going brother's place.....
Just in hostel...
Nothing to do, crap here...
Well, nobody can stop me from what i wanna post here rite?? hahahaha

This is the 10th week of my semester, and i can really feel what people mean by TIME FLIES...
never felt semester's going to end that fast....
at least, not for my previous year....

Having 2 papers this week and 4 papers the following week, but still lengang lengang....
not that i'm genius, just that feel tired keep looking at the notes...
hahahaha... nvm, u wanna say i'm genius it's up to u...
Learning not to care too much about what other people talk... they're just too free to comment on my personality, and i shud treat it in a positive way... (at least i'm worth to be gossip of)...
lol...

Lately there are some special feelings surrounding me, making my mood same as the weather here.... It looks sunny, but rains suddenly.. ^_^.. v_v..

nothing~~ just CRAP~~ hahahaha...

0 comments: