Amazing Thailand and Cuti-cuti Middle-North Malaysia...

This holiday is quite fun~~

Within 12 hours after my arrival at Penang for my holiday,
I had my lovely trip to Hatyai... ^^

Honestly, at first I didn't feel anything special on my trip...
upon arrival, I shopped like sampat gal~~ wahahahaha...
okay okay... let me brief about the trip...

first of all, woke up at 5am, took bus at 630am... the bus go fetch other ppl... round n round...
reached Malaysia custom around 10am... and it goes quite smooth when we pass by Malaysian custom....
Next, Thailand stop.... Erm... it took us around 2 hours just to pass the border... Traffic jam and also waiting for other ppl.... then, we masuk Thailand lo~~

1st stop, makan chicken rice... erm... the rice is nice but the chicken... i feel our hainamese chicken rice more tasty... ^^den, head to our hotel...
not very nice and big, but clean enuf...
And, due to we didnt go for a super long time, we didnt realised that, the plug for charging is just 2-pinned... haiz... gotta ask for adapter...

went to Lee-Garden's shopping mall... and ate something special and tasty...
Waffle.... but taste like mua chee... super yummy

after that, we went to the floating market.... but RAIN... T.T
didnt really enjoy it... but stil happy...next... went to makan at songkhla... University of Songkhla, if u saw it, u will feel so paiseh to show our university to others lar!!!

and this is just their convention center....
The next day, makan @ McD... Sawadeekha~~ ate pork burger.... yum yum~~


other places, din mention cos no picture la~~ hahaha... but is nice to shop there~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16th of September, Malaysia Day....

530am, depart from home....
and, halfway, super hungry... Ate Mc D breakfast..
Autocity Mc D... i think i went too early... they gimme Mc Egg Muffin with chicken slice without the chicken slice... OMG... speechless... my sis went to claim back my lost chicken for me... hahahahaha...

den, continue our journey to IPOH.... ate fohsan dimsum, but all of us are too full with Mc D breakfast, but still ate a lot~~


next station, Taiping go buy "huan chu leng" dunno how to say in english.. but it's a kind of bun with kaya inside... tasty man~~ ^^

after that, went to makan crab porridge at Nibong Tebal.... nice food, but too many lalat there...


our trip ended too early.... due to my sis sick jor.. T.T
and now... i feel sick oso.. T.T

But my holiday can consider as -- fruitful and happy!!

0 comments: